Prior to your first visit, you will receive a Welcome Packet.
- Please fill out the forms prior to your visit so that you can make the best use of your time with the doctor. Failure to bring completed forms to your visit may result in unnecessary delays during your visit and my require us to schedule a 2nd appointment to complete your initial evaluation.
- Patients with bladder/ prolapse complaints: A voiding diary is included and requires 2-3 days to keep track of your urinating pattern
- If you have been evaluated or treated at another center, please bring copies of pertinent medical records to your visit, or have them sent to us prior to your visit. This includes urinalyses (UA's) and/or urine cultures.
- Bring a list of your current medications, including over the counter or herbal remedies, or bring your pill bottles to your visit.
- Our financial policy is included in the welcome packet. A copy is also available in the POLICIES section of this website.
- Small children: due to the intimate nature of questions and the exam required to assess bladder & pelvic floor problems, the presence of children will prevent our ability to properly care for you. Please make childcare arrangements prior to your visit.
In order to enhance the level of service that we provide you, we request that you complete your patient history forms in advance through a new online service called digiChart Patient Portal. Using digiChart Patient Portal will save you time at your appointment and ensure that your history information is organized beforehand.
Please log into https://patients.digichart.com. You will need your username and password that was assigned to you from our office staff.
If you are interrupted while entering your information, you can return to it at your convenience and pick up where you left off. This will ensure you have adequate time to complete your history questionnaire. Typically, it takes 30 minutes to complete this process. Your information is stored securely and it remains confidential.
No one outside of our practice will have access to your information. All government healthcare privacy regulations are met, to ensure privacy of your medical information.
If you have any problems logging into the system, please contact our office at (708) 499-9800.
A gift will be provided to each new patient who successfully completes her history online prior to the new patient appointment. Call for details.